Monday, November 21, 2005

Short week this week

Well what a nice weekend we had. Thursday we went to the dentist to get the teeth all cleaned for the wedding, then I got my hair highlighted, blonde and red. It looks pretty cool I think. (THANKS LIN) Friday the weather was great, BJ got off work early and we went out of town to Victoria for Leslie's wedding. Hayden did great on the ride there and had her first hotel experience. She did so good all weekend, and wasn't even fussy during all the commotion and rehearsals and wedding. The wedding was so beautiful and we got to see some old friends that we hadn't seen in forever. We got back Sunday night and watched Madagascar. It was really cute and we liked it.

I can't believe this week is already Thanksgiving. This month is flying by and soon it will be Christmas. WOW!! I am really excited about having our first holiday as a full fledged family!

Hayden has started smiling alot now, and even laughs out loud too. It is so cute. I love it when she looks right at me and grins the hugest smile ever! what a great feeling.

Well I hope everyone has a great SHORT week :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! :) I'm so glad she did good on your trip!! And how exciting that she is getting dedicated! You'll have to post pictures! :) I so wish we were going to be there. We were supposed to be because it is Cary's mom's Thanksgiving, but with our recent move and Cary's work, we just couldn't work things out. I'm pretty bummed because I was really looking forward to seeing everybody! Hopefully we'll be able to make a trip soon though, and thankfully, Cary's mom and sisters, and hopefully Tommy are coming up the week after Christmas, which makes it almost bareable :) Can't wait to hear all about Hayden's dedication! I wish we could be there! We miss you guys so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog