Monday, October 17, 2005

WhataGreatWeekend! :)

Let me just say that I have the best baby on the face of this earth. She is so good. The last two nights she has only woke up ONE TIME for THIRTY MINUTES!!!!!!!!!! I am getting more sleep now than I was before she was born. And she sleeps literally about 21 hrs a day. Its unbelievable. She rarely cries, and all she does is eat, sleep, poop/pee, and momentarily stay awake to take in some of her surroundings. Its really quite nice to have such a laid-back, content baby. WE LOVE HER TO DEATH.

We are having lots of fun with her. This weekend, we went to our church picnic. Of course she slept the whole time, but it was fun to take her out there for everyone to see. Then we took her to church on Sunday for her first Sunday. She looked adorable. I took lots of pics, but they aren't digital, so it will be a few days before I can post them on here. Of course, once again, she slept through church :) Then last night BJ and I and his family went out for Britton's 19th birthday. We left Hayden with my parents and headed to HOuston. We went to this greek restaurant called Niko Niko's...yum. It was really good. And then we went to the Dessert Gallery. I had a super yummy Cheesecake. It was nice to get out but we missed our babe so much.

This weekend we also had our laundry room/masterbath completed. They have been working on it since we moved here five months ago. So it is finally done, so we don't have to go over to bj's parents to wash our clothes anymore!!! BJ went and bought us a washer from Best Buy on Saturday and they hooked the dryer and washer up and it is ready to roll. I am thrilled!!!!! So this week I am getting lots of things done around the house....organizing things, starting Hayden's scrapbook, working my Mary Kay business, etc. I love accomplishing weeks!

Oh and one other thing, we got high-speed internet too!!! What a great weekend.
Oh yes and WAY TO GO ASTROS!!!!!! Tonight is the night!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lindsay! I'm so glad you are having a blast with Hayden...she sounds like a dream come true. You sound so happy, have you ever gotten down? LOL Anyways have a great rest of the week and enjoy this time...they grow up pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you do an absolutely great job of being cheerful. And you went through a lot. I commend you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting! I'm so glad she's such a great baby! I can't wait to spend more time with her. I'm glad you are able to leave her with a babysitter so you two can do things! That's definitely a plus! Have a great week! Call if you need a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just how Carson is/was! Isn't it awesome!!! I don't think I realized how lucky I was until so many people commented on how good he is. I guess I just thought everyone had it that easy unless their baby was colicky.
    How fun that your master bedroom/bath and laundry are together now! Good timing! I swear, I feel like one baby doubled my laundry...he's so little, I'm not sure how that worked, but oh well! Post more pictures of your sweet Hayden!! We want to watch her grow. I soooo wish I could hold her and kiss her neck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lindsay! well i must say whatever weight you gained during the pregnancy will be gone so fast! you guys are busy! do you get to stay home with her for good? i hope so. that's our goal! talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Seriously, I think it's time for new pics of Hayden! We want to see that precious baby!!! I'm so glad things are going great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog