Saturday, September 17, 2005

She psyched us up and then crushed us down like a ton of bricks

Well we thought maybe the big night was going to be last night....but we are still childless today :) We went to the coffee shop to see Jared sing and Britton's band play and then we all went to see Red Eye afterwards. I really liked the movie and it was pretty intense. I'm surprised that I didn't go into labor from the intensity at the end.

So anyway, on the way home I start having some gut wrenching pressure and pain. Wow, it was pretty major. It wasn't all the way up my stomach though so I was confused as to what was going on. So that lasted a couple of hours...we went and walked outside to see if that would bring on regular contractions or relieve the pain I was having. And that is exactly what it did, it just relieved the pressure. So, after another "labor possibility" we are still here and I'm still loaded :) It does get us excited when it happens though. Bj actually started considering what to throw in the bag for himself....that, people, is an accomplishment. He ALWAYS waits till the last second to pack for anything.

Anyway, it was an exciting night, but nothing fulfilling. Hopefully though the babe has now dropped to the lowest she possibly could pre-labor, and hopefully all the pressure and pains made some progress :) Its still a full moon on Sunday so we'll see. Even still, only 14 more days to go till D-day!!!! :)

Tonight we are having some friends over for dinner that are due 5 days after we are. So we are both in a race to see who delivers first (and it better be me or I think I'll go insane) then we are going to see Just Like Heaven. Should be cute.

Well, must clean house and cook...I'm making my favorite meal to cook...LASAGNA :) yummy....maybe I should mix some Castor Oil in there for both of the preggo mommy's benefit ;) J/K!

Have a happy Saturday!! This is the last week of summer....the 22nd is the official first day of fall. It is a beautiful day today, so enjoy it!

6 comments:

  1. Too exciting! It's like reading a thrill book trying to figure out when this baby is gonna get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lindsay and BJ! Don't worry--you are SOOOOOOOOOOO close...I wish I was that close! I really can't believe it's less than 2 weeks till your D-day! Rest up while you can! I can't wait to meet your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Lindsay, hey dont be in too much of a hurry! time flies! i am so happy for you guys! i will pray she is not late at all! but if she is just remember she is a girl and they do make you wait! :) talk to you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl,
    Are you getting nervous?? Oh man I think I would be just as excited as you if I were in your place. I pray that everything goes smoothly and that you are able to go through child birth all natural without too much pain. You can do it!! less than two weeks!!!! How exciting..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor thing!! I remember feeling so dissapointed and like I had let everyone down all of those times I almost went into labor! Frustrating, I know! It finally got to the point where I stopped telling Cary if I was having regular contractions...yeah, there were that many! Oh well, soon and very soon!! Enjoy these last moments of coupledome and go out on dates EVERY day!! :) Keep us posted. Can't wait for your little babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK!!! Have you looked at your ticker? Only 11 MORE DAYS!!! It's crazy! Please don't have her while I'm gone this weekend! I couldn't bare to miss this special event! You could have her today, or tomorrow, or thursday. But, please not this weekend! (if it does happen, I will live...but I get dibs on her as soon as I get back!!!) I miss you. I enjoyed our movie, as short as it was. I guess that's good for you to not have to sit for a really long time. I know that can get uncomfortable! Well, let me know if I can do ANYTHING for you!

    Love,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog