Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was so nice. We had a date night and went to this new restaurant called The Grotto. Its italian food, and soooo yummy. We sat on the patio and just enjoyed ourselves. I ordered some pasta with this great salad...the Grotto salad. Yum, the dressing was so delicious. Then they gave us sweet bruscetta (sp?) at the end which was cute and yummy. Then we walked around to a couple of stores and then went over to the mall to get our wedding bands cleaned and then to see Four Brothers.

What a nice evening! Last night bj was funny, he went to play basketball and as he left he instructed me not to panic if I had contractions unless they were 5 min. apart. I thought it was so cute!!! Its getting closer. She is so low, I feel like if I cough she is going to fall out. When I sit my stomach just rests in my lap...haha...it feels so funny.

Last night a friend of mine, Meredith Aleman, had her baby. He was a little early but healthy and so is she. Next its my turn!!!

Tonight is our second to last lamaze class....we have really been enjoying it and it makes the whole process seem so real and close. I can't believe we are almost there.

Well I'm off to do Stay-at-Home mom things :) Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend was had. You are very lucky that you can do stay-at-home stuff. I am going to have to work up until the very last week. My luck is that I will go into labor here at work. Yuck! Well, have a good rest of the day. Oh and the belly pic was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic!! :) Yea for Meredith! Yea for a fun date!! Yea for you being next! Yea for me being next after you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of you pregos are so cute! I love it! That's so cute what BJ told you! But, he's right! It's time to start getting ready! Anything could happen...look at Meredith! Not that you are going to have her a month early or anything, but it's getting close! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog