Monday, August 22, 2005

Toilet paper babies

Yesterday our church threw us a shower and we got lots of the things that we were still needing. It was so much fun and the games were hilarious. They had one where BJ and my aunt were the "babies" and 4 girls and 4 guys had to make a diaper on them as fast as they could in 2 minutes with toilet paper. I was sooooooo thankful I wore a skirt, so I couldn't participate, but oh my goodness, that was a funny game. I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. I will definitely have to post pictures as soon as I can get some.

Last night I slept on the couch. I tossed and turned in bed so much that I was afraid I would wake BJ up, so I got up to read or cross-stitch and I fell asleep. The good things was that the couch was actually really comfortable because I could sink down into it. So I may have to sleep there from now on until this big huge, solid rock gut is gone ;)

Well another week has begun, and this week marks my "weekly" checkups from here on out. I hope I make quick progress.

Take care and Happy Monday everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love baby shower games?!!

    Just wanted you to know that we're in need of a belly pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun and yes we are in need of a belly pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got good things at your shower and had a blast w/the toilet paper game!! How funny!! I can just see BJ w/a giant diaper on! :) I feel your pain about not sleeping--Derek is such a bed hog lately!! :) Cross-stitching sounds like fun...I used to do that!! Maybe I'll see if I can find a cute one for my babe!! Please post a belly pic soon and all your great shower gifts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the belly picture! It's great! That's one thing I wish I had done, but I didn't think about it! Sounds like BJ found his happy place wearing a diaper. Man, I wish I could've seen that! Hilarious! Well girl, it's almost here! Before long you will be rocking her to sleep in her room. It's going to be so wonderful! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog