Monday, June 13, 2005

We have a moving date!!!!!!!!!!

Well the house is just about finished....they have some touching up on the paint to do this week, get the house exterminated, lay the carpet and voila! We are moving on Saturday!!! I am so excited. The house has really taken a face lift. It is amazing how different it looks. Still very rustic, but livable :) So if anyone is interested in helping move we are providing steaks and baked potatos afterward :) YUM YUM!!!

I am now officially 6 months pregnant according to counting by weeks.
24 weeks=6months :) Wow!!! Just a little longer to go and we'll have a little princess on our hands. I am so excited.

I found out this weekend that we are having 2 more showers as well as one more that I already knew about. God is so wonderful to allow us to have such wonderful people in our lives. We are so incredibly blessed. So this week I registered for a few things at Target, because the babies rus is sort of far for our friends in Willis. I love picking out all the cute things for our little daughter. I am so excited about meeting her in just a few short months. Although I've been pregnant now for a while it still amazes me that we are actually having a real baby. I know it sounds silly but its true. It is truly a miracle, the gift of life and the process of life. I am amazed!!

Well, so many things to do today!!! Love you all and talk to you later!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! So excited for ya. I love Target stuff. I have gone to register yet just cause I am still very newly preggo, but I do look at some stuff there and I have decided that I am going to decorate the baby's room in Classic Pooh. I absolutely love it. I had Winnie the Pooh when I was a baby and I want my baby to have it too. Goodluck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!! You finally get to live in your own little house again. I know that not having your own place can be a bit stressful, especially when expecting a little one. I would love to help you move, but I will be in Dallas that weekend. I'm sorry. But, if I can do anything else, please let me know. Oh, and I will call you later this evening to talk about the showers and stuff. I can't wait to see you. I enjoyed hanging out on Thursday and look forward to this Thursday. Thanks for the encouragement on my blog. It was much appreciated. Alright, talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you got the CD. Y'all will love it. Track 4 is my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a move-in date!! I can't wait till I have a house of my own!! If I lived nearby, I would definitely help....steak and potatoes sound yummy!! ;) Wow, only 3 more months till the babe is here...that's crazy!! Even crazier that my babe will be here in 4 months!! Ahhh....I hit the 1/2 way mark yesterday!! So close! Well congrats on everything and I can't wait to see you and your little preggo belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Wow, time sure does fly! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you...yes, I would love to hang out tomorrow night, rather than lunch tomorrow, that way I'm not on a time crunch!!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2 years Lindsay and BJ!!!
    Congrats!!!! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog