Friday, May 06, 2005

Nearly Half way Baked

I feel like I have been hit by a truck. Ugh. I woke up yesterday and today feeling soooooo tired. Not sleepy like I needed more, just exhausted. This is not good. I think my body is letting down on me too early! I still have three finals left dont fail me yet!

Well today I am starting my 20th week of pregnancy. That is too cool, because that means on Friday I will be HALF WAY FINISHED!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!!! That is so amazing to me. I'm still not showing that much, which is fine because maybe that means that I won't be mammoth by the end. Oh and Have I mentioned that the baby is a psycho in there :) Wow, it just moves and moves all day long. I guess it got my genes ;) Like tara always says, my child will have spiked hair and eat grass and go crazy and bj's child will take a checkbook to kindergarden. Hee hee. I can't wait to meet the little psycho and see if it really is like its mamma.

Well moving is coming along so slowly. I got a total of one box packed yesterday. At this rate we should be able to move by the time the babe goes into kindergarden. Yuck, I just hate moving. I like the idea of it, but the actual thing of it, yuck.

I have my second final today. My retail final. The good thing is it isn't cumulative. It is only over 3 chapters. So I am going to be studying for that today. BJ is in his second final right now. Its his forensics class. I called stuff out to him last night and those tests are ridiculous. I could barely understand the words I was saying to him, much less understand what they wanted to know. Wow. Good luck man!!

8 days until graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! I can't believe you are almost halfway! You are going to have a beautiful child, I can't wait to see him/her. She/He will have green hair while carrying a check book to class..wouldn't that be a site. Anyways good luck and I hope you get some more energy..your almost done with college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and its *sight* not site. I type faster then my brain thinks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog