Thursday, March 24, 2005

Back to School Blues :(

I got the blues....the back to school blues that is....it is so sad to come off of a wonderous week of fun and family and go back to SCHOOL! Its getting very hard to stay motivated. I hate it. I want it to be over with! Yesterday I had a test. Yuck. Hopefully I did good. Most of my classes I have pretty wrapped up, so it would take a huge bombing of something to make me not pass or something. The sad thing is I don't even care what my GPA is I just want to get out. The good thing is I have a's and b's in every class so far, so I shouldn't have any worries. I JUST WANT OUT!!!!!!!!

Last night we went to Melissa and Cary's baby shower. It was a lot of fun and they got some cute stuff. I can't believe their baby is almost here, and yet, it seems like yesterday that they told us they were pregnant. I hope our pregnancy passes that quickly. I love being pregnant, but I hate the waiting. I just want to play with the baby!!!!

Jared is coming to stay with us tonight until Saturday so that should be fun for BJ. I on the other hand am going to scout out the local baby registering spots for my upcoming shower in April. So exciting!!!

Well I must depart and prepare for another day at the dreaded school :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog